People who have a medical degree from abroad will never be without work. It is clear that in order to properly find a job, have your own practice or work in a public / private hospital in a particular country of the world, you will have to go through not only the nostrification procedure, but also learn the language, pass special exams and confirm qualifications.
Country: Czech Republic
Working conditions: Full-time
Employment Conditions: Constant, full-time job
Education: Equivalent Degree (Masters and above)
Experience in the specialty: more than three years
Knowledge of English: fluency in English – They provide a primary examination of patients and constant monitoring of their health.
A doctor who diagnoses and treats diseases, physiological disorders, and patient injuries has to have diploma issued by Medical Institute.
– To conduct an examination of the patient, to prescribe the necessary laboratory tests and other di-agnostic procedures, as well as to assess the physical and mental state
– Prescribe necessary medications and control their intake.
– Assist with various types of operations
– Be prepared to provide emergency medical care
– Give advice to patients in matters of health promotion and precautionary measures that will help avoid accidents and diseases
– Advise patients and their families on various health and lifestyle issues
– Take childbirth, provide prenatal and postnatal care
– Supervise home care services
– good salary + bonuses
– Full time job;
– Official employment.